CNA salaries in OklahomaRegister Today!
- by travis73 Mar 7, '09Doea anyone know the starting pay rate of a CNA in central oklahoma?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=375670©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,014 Views
- Dec 9, '09 by pyt86I think it varies slightly with where you go as far as nursing homes, hospitals. But I would say 9.00, but also there are shift diffs. for nights at most places, which would make it higher. If you were to get your hha I think the start rate is a little higher also, maybe 10 or 11. They actually start you out depending on how much experience you have, the more experience the more you get paid.Last edit by pyt86 on Dec 9, '09 : Reason: add more info.
- Dec 11, '09 by zephyr79i went through st fran nurse tech training program and got paid 9.90, w/o diffs.
- Dec 15, '09 by iwillactI get 10.35
- Dec 18, '09 by LovelyOverloadQuote from iwillactDoes anyone know what hospitals and ltc facilities pay around $10?I get 10.35
- Jan 8, '10 by iwillactClaremore nursing home days, 10.35. Grave yard more, weekend grave yard even more. Rumored to be like14.35 but they are full. Pay raise for weekenders are in the works. You work three 12's and one six. Im happy there.
- Jan 18, '10 by travis73Three 12's and one 6 hour shift! That would be awesome!!!!
- Apr 18, '10 by Tricia76Well I am fixing to train in Guthrie and its 7.73 training then once u get your license its 8.00 not very much in my opinion but its the only place to train around where I live..unless I wanna pay to go to vo tech..which I'd rather not. I know this is a old post but I'm here updating it lol
- Apr 20, '10 by juliaann9.00/hour at a hospital in Tulsa with the opportunity for shift differentials and weekend option.