PSY 1110 Feb 2013Register Today!
- by evieinco Feb 12Anyone else in this with me? It's up on blackboard!
- 3,412 Views
- Feb 13 by OhioITNurseI'm with you! I'm done with Module 1 already, but I'm not sure if I should do the assessment yet. This is my first OU class...
- Feb 15 by OhioITNurseOkay, so I read back through the other statistics threads on this message board and got over my fear of submitting assignments. I'm done with modules 1 and 2. I wonder when she'll post more modules... I think I'll get started anyway since it sounds like the math begins in module 3. I'm only slightly afraid of getting too far ahead and then forgetting this stuff for the midterm.
- Feb 15 by RachelR81I'm in this class also and very nervous.
- Feb 15 by cincinursemaryQuote from RachelR81Hang in there, you will be fine! I got an A and I hadn't had a math class in 40 years! But you do have to put the time in. I re did the problems a couple of times to be sure I got the same answer. If not I re did it until I was sure I got it right.I'm in this class also and very nervous.
- Feb 16 by houseboatnurseI just signed into blackboard and the course was showing. I clicked on module to look at the first module and it said access denied. The course then disappeared from blackboard. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Feb 16 by BacktotheBeachMine has disappeared, too. I was on this morning and printed the modules and now it is gone! Went to MYOhio and it is not on my schedule, I am very worried....
- Feb 16 by BacktotheBeachok, this error message is now posted
Data Load Issue
Posted on: Saturday, February 16, 2013
[COLOR=#CC0000]An issue occurred with the 2pm data load on Saturday February 16. As a result you may not be able to see your courses within Blackboard. We are working to correct this issue as quickly as possible.[/COLOR]
- Feb 16 by houseboatnurseThank you so much for this message. I could have panicked I am so nervous about this class anyway.