Ohio University RN-to-BSN Program - Page 9Register Today!
- all the ISBN number are available if you look through the syllabi for the courses the books you will need are listed there. Ill tell you it sure would be nice if all our books were available via kindleor atleast for rent. I hate that I have years of college books collecting dust.lol
- That's a good point about Kindle...might have to look into that. I know Amazon carries most of them from what I can tell. Any updateon your DARS report SShannon81?
- No updates yet. Im still waiting. I hope it comes soon
- Oh but I am going to sign up for Nrse 300.I looked to amazon to find the edition i need. im thinking of getting the second or 1st edition. The 3rd edition is so much more expensive. I dont think It will make much difference. Also looking to take statistics @ Sinclair at the same time
- SShannon81 I suspect you'll be pleased when you get your final DARS report. Initially I was informed I needed the Jr comp class...2nd report erased that requirement. I do need a cultural diversity course. If students take the Asian studies course the tuition is the same as the nursing classes. If you select a different one the tuition is much more. Of course all those gen ed classes can be taken elsewhere like you're planning. Keep me posted! Be sure and check your DARS online regularly for an update.
- Mar 30, '11 by deltaroxxy2Quote from mtsteelhorseHi,deltaroxxy2, I sent you a PM. I think you've made a wise decision to plow ahead with stats. Thanks for all the great info. It sounds like once you get through all the admission red tape it's a good program. Feel free to PM any time.
Good luck! And congrats for passing that test!
I don't have enough post to respond to IMs, so I have to chat with you here. There was an error on 5 of the questions, so everyone who took the test was given 5 additional points. So my 75 is now an 80. Now I can truly say I'm done with Health Appraisal
- Fantastic!!! I know you feel great about it now! Wooohooooo!!!!
- Mar 31, '11 by rninmeBe careful about buying the 2004 edition of Scope and Standards of Practice. I was going to do the same thing - but when my boss got the 2010 copy for work - I looked through both of them and they are very different. Look on adlibis - but make sure you have the right IBSN number!!
- Mar 31, '11 by mtsteelhorseGood point. With some publications there is a good reason for having a new edition. Sometimes when we cut corners we bump into them!