NRSE 414 Cultural Diversity - Page 27Register Today!
- May 16, '12 by michelemybellSounds like we were all given various instructions......wth???
- May 16, '12 by mtsteelhorseWTH is right! I want my grades!!!
- May 16, '12 by NBanasz1Quote from mtsteelhorseI agree, I am getting more nervous waitingWTH is right! I want my grades!!!
- May 16, '12 by PeanutButterJellyI received all my grades back Tuesday morning. I got 100 on both assignments and discussion! I noticed at the bottom of the CCHPA assignment it says "resubmissions are allowed". So hopefully if some of you don't like your grade, you can resubmit it. I agree with the lack of information that is being given on this class. I am just hoping I don't get a point or two taken off over this date issue on the discussion. I am going to be really annoyed if I spend all this time writing up my post and responding to two others just to get dinged on the APA. I didn't even start the assignment for week two yet. I know I'll be stressing over this since they didn't state how much information they wanted for each catagory on the ethnic group assignment.
- Quote from NBanasz1I still only have a grade for DB. But I'm sweating bullets about Assignments . Hate the waiting too.Wow I'm scared, I know that I didn't end up following AP format because I couldn't get Word to cooperate with the Genogram, I'm sure I will get marked down for that. I have grades for DB and Assignment #1 so far, thats it.
Great news on your grades. You're off to a great start.
- May 16, '12 by rninmeNo grades posted at all for my section. I hate waiting! Mod 2 assignment at a standstill until I have Mod 1 grades back. Did i mention that I hate waiting??
- May 16, '12 by evieincoNo grades for me either! Just waiting and waiting.
- May 16, '12 by modgoth1Just checked and I have all grades for Mod 1. Missed a point on the CCHPA paper because I did not put a citation directly after the "pasted in" info. Otherwise everything is good on the rest of the assignment, the other assignment, and the DB. One week down and graded, woohoo!
So far for week two, I have watched the videos, viewed the instructor lecture, read the articles, and posted to the DB. I am attempting to work on the assignment but I am not sure if we are supposed to enter the information in a paragraph format for each area of ethnic data, or in a list format. Besides that, the assignment is really very straight forward.