Graduation Date...when will you be done with RN to BSN?Register Today!
- by EmJeanRN Mar 12, '12I know many of you are coming very close to being finished. Thought maybe we could have a roll call for those getting close and those not so close. Those getting close to the end...tell us when you started...how many classes, including electives you had to take and when you hope to graduate. It will inspire the rest of us.
I started January 2012. Had to take all nursing classes, statistics, junior english and hope to graduate Dec 8, 2012.
- 3,690 Views
- Mar 12, '12 by rninme6 classes left - finish in early November - hopefully!!
- Mar 12, '12 by linda93I started last June, 2010. I needed to take all 12 nursing classes and 7 electives. I have been doubling up and have a projected finished in Feb. That will be 19 classes in 20 months! I just pray that the program doesn't change in between by last class and the wait for a graduation date.
- Mar 12, '12 by EmJeanRNSo there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am taking the entire summer off to just work and play...no school.
I decided to take the combo classes in the fall and have a good summer.
- Mar 12, '12 by boyfactoryI started June 2011. I had to take all of the nursing classes, nutrition, Junior Comp., and Statistics. I will be done June 9, 2012! I at least doubled and sometimes tripled up on my the classes.
- Mar 12, '12 by mtsteelhorseI started Sept 2011...need all nursing courses plus cultural appreciation. Will be done Dec of this year because I can't handle doubling up classes. I get way too stressed out!
- Mar 12, '12 by KOUStudentI started March 2011. I needed 12 nursing classes and 6 electives. I have finished 5 nursing classes and am finishing Fashion & Culture now. I have only been able to take one class at a time due to being on call so much for work. I also took 5 weeks off here and there. I'm going to try to double up in the summer. Not sure when I'll graduate.
- Mar 12, '12 by linda93Quote from linda93LOL...It feels like I have been in school since June 2010. It was June 2011.I started last June, 2010. I needed to take all 12 nursing classes and 7 electives. I have been doubling up and have a projected finished in Feb. That will be 19 classes in 20 months! I just pray that the program doesn't change in between by last class and the wait for a graduation date.
19 classes in 20 months.
- Mar 12, '12 by lisa323Started Jan 2012, still waiting for DARS!!!