Family Nursing January - page 16
Starting this family nursing course in January and from what I hear this is going to be a hard course. I am looking for the support of my fellow class mates, or any hints from those who have previously taken the class. Thank... Read More
- 0Quote from modgoth1I already had most of my paper written when this announcement came out and I did three problems/interventions/goals. I had a really hard time coming up with 4 pages - even threw in some BS. I emailed the TA to see if that was okay.I did end up getting that announcement. So one intervention and goal it is. I'll be doing my case study final paper tomorrow and then I'm D-O-N-E with this class. I wish everyone all the best on their final paper and in their future classes at OU.
- 0Feb 13, '13 by evieincoQuote from RNmom23boysI'm in 049 and have the Goldsmiths too! I'm in the middle of this paper but I'm having a hard time stretching it to 4 pages. Ugh! Hoping to wrap it up today or early tomorrow, will have to work the rest of the week/weekend.I am in section 005 with the Goldsmith Family also
- 0Quote from SmoothOperatorRNTA said if I did three, that was okay. It may have been easier to do three because then you don't have to elaborate on just one. ??? I'm in section 054. I can finally discharge the Goldsmith family!! Ha, ha.I already had most of my paper written when this announcement came out and I did three problems/interventions/goals. I had a really hard time coming up with 4 pages - even threw in some BS. I emailed the TA to see if that was okay.
- 0Quote from enuf_alreadyI used two nsg dx books just to get ideas then developed my own things to do. Impaired family processes...Are any of you doing a NANDA family nursing diagnosis? That was not clear on the directions. I don't like any of the NANDA diagnoses;-)
- 0Feb 13, '13 by enuf_alreadyQuote from SmoothOperatorRNJust wondered since I got points deducted in the first assignment. I didn't use the exact family nsg dx from the book because I didn't like them ;-). Thanks.
I used two nsg dx books just to get ideas then developed my own things to do. Impaired family processes...
- 0Feb 14, '13 by SmoothOperatorRNQuote from evieincoI finished up with everything yesterday. What a good feeling. I'll see you in Leadership. Good luck.OMG! I'm done! I will submit tomorrow after another review. Just my replies, which I'll do tomorrow. Thanks all! Good luck in the rest of your classes! I'll be in Stats next and Leadership 3rd session.