Fall 12 NRSE 4520 Assessment and Promotion - page 28
Anyone else taking Assessment for Fall third session? Suggestions from anyone who has taken it already?... Read More
- 0Nov 15, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from ynursedI agree.... the TA note said that the grades would be done on Thursday. I still have only DB grade.I find it totally unacceptable that it is Thursday evening and I do not have all of my grades yet on an assignment I handed in on time. This is ridiculous!!! I going to have to call someone in the morning. Are they suppose to lead by example?!!! Why are we held to one standard but the TA's can do whatever they want?!!!!!
- 0Quote from ynursedOur TA said she had sick kids. I have four kids. If mine get sick do you think that will by me some extra time to get MY work turned in? Doubt it. Hey-what about the holiday? Do you thing we will get extra time for that? Doubt it.I find it totally unacceptable that it is Thursday evening and I do not have all of my grades yet on an assignment I handed in on time. This is ridiculous!!! I going to have to call someone in the morning. Are they suppose to lead by example?!!! Why are we held to one standard but the TA's can do whatever they want?!!!!!
- 0Nov 16, '12 by PeanutButterJellyQuote from koolRN1I also skipped the case studies. How can you get a deduction if this is a nongrade assignment? Maybe she will ding me on the assessment paper that is linked to the case studies.due to financial purpose, I can not afford to pay for the case studies at this time. Are points deducted for not completing them? For those who have completed the case studies, were they helpful?
- 0Nov 16, '12 by Nurse3dupaI find it ridiculous that I got dinged 2 points because I capitalized Diabetes! Really!? This TA is ridiculous! Every assignment she has taken at least 2 points off because she said something was wrong with my apa. I have not gotten points taken off for several classes because of apa. i dont get it. And week 2 is ridiculous!
- 0From SeminoleRN.."I wish there was a more clear cut layout for this skin and lymph assessment??!!"
Q& A board says to follow Dr. Mullens sample for narrative portion. Who is Dr. Mullen and where is her sample?
I have to finish this today. So far, I'm filling this sucker out like a hospital H+P. The examples in our assignment instructions are so focused and they just do not make sense when we have 9 chapters worth of systems to include. Instructions say 2-3 paragraphs, I don't see how that is possible. We are covering 9 chapters.
Anyone else want to share how they are formatting their narrative summary. I don't think that's cheating. We all have different items to plug in.
- 0Quote from mblouNumber 3 in the directions for the assignment says "Use Chapters 12 through 20 in the Jarvis textbook to complete this assessment".Rowdy piper: Think it is only chapter 12 and 20. I just went through the subjective and objective sections to collect my data. Now trying to figure out Narrative.
I checked the rubric and it is looking for "Focused health and physical assessment of Respiratory/Cardiac".