LPN IV CertificationRegister Today!
- by nurse crider Jun 26, '06i am an lpn in cleveland ohio and I am looking for programs to take i.v. therapy certification classes.
- Jun 27, '06 by suebird3Post moved to more appropriate Forum.
- Jul 6, '06 by kisziI too live in the Cleveland area and was wondering the same thing. I can't believe they don't train LPN's to do IV therapy in school now!! :angryfire
I'm not an LPN yet, but will be taking boards around Sept.
A lot of hospitals will assist with getting IV certified, or so I hear.
- Jun 5, '07 by NurseyleeCan you please direct me to where this thread is? I'm an LPN in Ohio and was one of the last classes that was not taught IV therapy, and I want to get it. Thanks!
- Nov 10, '07 by LfmVigiloQuote from NurseyleeIt really depends what school you attended ATS LPN graduates come out with IV CertificationCan you please direct me to where this thread is? I'm an LPN in Ohio and was one of the last classes that was not taught IV therapy, and I want to get it. Thanks!
- Nov 16, '07 by cmarsh333CSU offers IV therapy
- Nov 17, '07 by caliotter3Some states post a list of schools and places where IV cert can be obtained. Try looking on your state board website. Or just google it.
- Nov 22, '07 by TiffanysmomWayne County Career Center offers IV Certification in Smithville.
- Jan 12, '08 by conscienceThere is a place called MedTexx they do IV certifications for Nurses LPN and RN and with this one you even get the cert for the picc, and central lines. It is done in one weekend but 30 hours of at home. so it comes to 46 hours it is approx $500 but well worth it
- Apr 10, '08 by Hometownnurse64If it helps contact a large pharm company down here in SUNNY FL it would be OMNI Care or Pharmerica. I don't know what ya'll up north do for IV cert but it used to be (days of the glass lantern and coal buckets) that the cert was learned OJT. Now you have to be recert to be cert GO FIGURE>>>>>>:flowersfo