What shoes are you getting for clinicals? - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 31, '12 by macalania54I got a pair of Klog brand shoes. I start clinical in a few weeks so I haven't tried them out there yet but I've been wearing them around the house and they're soooo comfortable, but feel sturdy and firm at the same time. They kinda look like a cross between sneakers and nursing shoes, pretty cool. And even better, I got them for 40 bucks
- Sep 3, '12 by GiGi100I bought a pair of solid white sketchers from shoe carnival and they are very comfortable.
- Sep 4, '12 by SaoirseRNI swear by Merrell -- something very similar to this:
Great support, and my feet don't hurt. Each pair has lasted about 2.5 - 3 years each. I have a black pair but they do come in white.
- Sep 5, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑White ones.
- Sep 5, '12 by fridgelightWhite Croc bowen sneakers were the most comfortable for me. I had a pair of nike shox as well but I kept going back to the crocs.