Scrub pants with the most pocketsRegister Today!
- by cdgpatterson Feb 1Just wanted to know which scrub pants had the most pockets so that a tee shirt can be wore instead of a scrub top.
- Feb 1 by ImKosherCheckout aviator scrubs. They have some good pants that you can actually order. Custom pair to your preference. Pockets at the ankles, cargo pockets, pockets everywhere. They sell from their site, so you want find it anywhere like all hearts or your local scrub supply.
- Feb 2 by Patti_RNImKosher beat me to it! I don't wear them myself but one of the guys on our floor got a pair of these pants with lots and lots of pockets. Other people teasingly started calling him Rambo... until others starting wearing the same things. Some of the pockets close with velcro, others are open, there are different size pockets and they don't really look bulky (unless you stuff with way more than you probably should!).
- Feb 3 by SunshineDaisyI was trolling and saw this, so went and looked and OMG I am in love! I am going to be ordering some scrubs from Aviator soon!
- Feb 8 by lanisha89Okay what the website everybody be getting the scrubs?
- Feb 8 by thelittledoeThis is a bit funny but I love my 5-pocket Walmart scrub bottoms.
Just make sure you get them tight enough! I bought them a size up once and with so much stuff in my pockets, I was hiking them up for the entire shift! Good luck!
- Feb 8 by PMFB-RNQuote from SunshineDaisy*** I was issued 3 pair of Aviator scrubs in 2006. I still wear them for work daily. I bought 2 more pair in 2007. All are in good shape. Only thing I have done is take them to a taylor to get the velcro replaced 2 years ago. Just saying be careful- they last FOREVER. I also suggest Only buying one set to see how they fit and get them one size smaller than you normaly wear as they run big.I was trolling and saw this, so went and looked and OMG I am in love! I am going to be ordering some scrubs from Aviator soon!
I wear the trauma version of the top and it's great 6 pockets (plus the pen/pen light pockets on my left arm), pants have 7 pockets plus the 4 narrow pockets on the side of larger pockest. Just perfect for holding hemostats, trauma shears and all kinds of other stuff. Some of my fellow RRT RNs have wear a "fanny pack" cause of all the stuff we carry. I can get it all in my pockets plus other stuff as needed. I carry about 5# of "stuff" in them every shift. Also when you wash the pants pull the nylon strap belt as tight as you can. That will prevent the strap belt from twisting and rolling in the washing machine.
- Feb 8 by marycarneyI have two pair of cargos from smartscrubs.com. They are the most well-made article of clothing I've ever owned. The pockets are lined, super-sturdy. I've worn them each probably a hundred times - they look brand new.
- Feb 10 by Twinmom06wink scrubs also have tons of pockets as well...