Perfect sized notebook?Register Today!
- by Belle1005 Dec 24, '12I have been trying to search online and I need a perfectly sized for your pocket notebook and that is thick too for a lot of notes. If this is in the wrong category feel free to move my post. I started a new position and I have to write down procedures and codes ( there's a TON). I haven't found any in the store but I'm sure one of you has one that they love and know is perfect. I prefer spiral bound. Thanks!
- Dec 24, '12 by whichone'spinkI use Moleskine notebooks to write down stuff to remember. You can find them at Barnes and Noble, or even Target.
- Dec 24, '12 by AimBSNTry staples - that's where I got mine. They're spiraled and fit in your pocket. I think they came in a four pack, but you might be able to buy a single notepad.
- Dec 24, '12 by Belle1005Oh I just downloaded Evernote, it's just what I've been looking for in my personal stuff. I'll stop by Target and Staples. I tried looking online before going in the store but I'll have to go look at them in person. Thank you.
- Dec 25, '12 by brilloheadWhen I was a floating bank teller in a previous life, I had a set of spiral-bound index cards that I wrote EVERY POSSIBLE computer code in.
That little book was kinda famous... I floated among 15 different branch offices in our part of the state, and it wasn't unusual for someone to track me down at a different branch just to ask for a code, because they knew I'd have my little book with me and that I could find it faster in my little book than anyone else would be able to find it in the Branch Operations Manuals.
Index cards are hardier than just note paper and better able to stand up to lots of thumbing-through. You can also get tiny two-ring binders for index cards and make your own sets. With the ring binders, you can change out cards, insert tab dividers, rearrange the order of your cards, etc., as needed.
- Dec 25, '12 by Belle1005That sounds like a great idea! I loved those things in high school.
- Dec 31, '12 by shamrokksI just downloaded Evernote but haven't used it yet. I always bought my little spiral notebooks from The Dollar Tree, Walmart or Target.
- Jan 1 by missvwbugsI love Evernote. Can password protect it as we'll. works on all cells I believe