Grey's Anatomy ScrubsRegister Today!
- by emnicams Sep 16, '08NOT the kind made by (I think) Barco... I am talking about scrubs like the ones they actually wear in the show.. does anyone know where to order scrubs like that, with a similar fit/color/etc?
- Sep 16, '08 by TaitI purchased mine from the chain called Uniform Advantage.
These are the only ones I am even faintly aware of. Other than Katherine Heigl's line which does not look anything like the GA outfits.
- Sep 16, '08 by emnicamsThanks, i have seen those before and they don't look anything like the ones on the show. does anyone else know? I have tried searching on my own but of course any searches just come up with the scrubs like in the above link..
- Sep 16, '08 by Bookworm14I thought I read somewhere that they are custom made for the actresses. They wanted "flattering" scrubs and not the boxy fit.
- Sep 20, '08 by Sister FoxYou can bet that for sure!
However, when [the last hospital I worked in] got new stuff, the legs were really long and baggy. I am a BIG girl so had to have half a dozen sets bought in specially and these were even baggier than the normal sizes!! So I took mine to my sister (a seamstress of great talent) and she made them custom fitted! People were always asking me how come I got ones to fit while they had 6-10 inches of leg rolled up at their ankles!
- Sep 28, '08 by markEmarki like their cuts. but its too expensive for me.
- Sep 28, '08 by aes_rnI dont know about the ones on the show, but I love the greys anatomy line of scrubs. they do run small though. "junior fit", i guess.
- Sep 28, '08 by rkitty198I love the greys' anatomy scrubs! I have all of the colors, the material flows and looks very professional
However if you dont have time to iron them then dont bother, they are sort of a pain to iron
I think they wear very well too. I get lots of compliments on them. I am sort of tall, 5'7 and they fit great with the pain in a medium- I weigh about 153lbs and they do run sort of small I must say compared to the other brands out there....
if you have to carry a lot in the pockets the material is sort of silky so you can pretty much see everything in the pockets...but I have clips on my phone and walkie talkie so they do pull the material down some
For comfort these are great
I did buy katherine heigle (spelling sorry) scrubs in the active-athletic style wear. The material was like a windjacket...sort of noisy...they have been just terrible- expensive and the material freys...dont bother with that brand- in my opinion.