Passed Microbiology tonight!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Passed Microbiology tonight! in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I took the Micro exam this evening and passed with an A. Yay!!!! Thank you, God! Thanks, also,...by little miss redpatch Dec 22, '10I took the Micro exam this evening and passed with an A. Yay!!!! Thank you, God!
Thanks, also, to all of you that took the time to offer your advice on the best books, etc. I did get the Cliff notes book, Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple (what a great book!), and used the StudyGroup101 notes. Last week, I went ahead and got the Vango notes (audio book from Audible). I really think that was a great purchase since it helped tie it all together, yet broke it down into 20 minute chunks. For some reason, the material is not as intimidating that way.
Merry Christmas, y'all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=522536©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 554 Views
- Dec 22, '10 by BeachCathyRN
- Dec 22, '10 by anjule18Congrats!!! I was very intimidated by that test. I just wanted to pass and I got a B on it
- Dec 23, '10 by cdavila225Good job!!!
- Dec 23, '10 by TashaLPN2006RN2012yeah for you! i love vangonotes, i swear thats how i passed A&P! i love the set up of the audio on vangonotes! =) I take micro in Jan!
- Dec 23, '10 by Hotnurse06Congratulations!!!
- Dec 23, '10 by jahraCongratulations!
- Dec 23, '10 by caliotter3Good job!
- Dec 25, '10 by ThirdwatchI passed Micro with an "A" as well! On my final I only missed two questions. I got to say "Microbiology Made rediculously Simple" is God sent. I'm in love that with that book...and think everybody should have one. Congrats to you!