Online stats class? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 18, '12 by woodsynyAt rio salado online stat class people said to take "sir Hayward" but don"t see on their site where they say who the instructors are. Any info would be helpful
- Sep 23, '12 by hezbro7478So how difficult was the Midterm and final?? Were the questions similar to the homework assignments or quizes?? I was going to take the class but I'm worried that the Midterm and final even though they are open book would be difficult.
- Sep 23, '12 by woodsynyDoes this class have math or algebra prereq"s in order to take it? Looks like it does.....
- Oct 22, '12 by tokmombumping up looking for more information on the stats class
- Hello, yes I am about halfway through Psy230. It is all online, even the midterm and final. I have never been great at math but there are online tools that take you through a problem step by step if you are having a tough time. My instructor, ********* has been very helpful when I have any questions or am not understanding the material. If you become overwhelmed with it while reading or doing assignments, I recommend to step away from it for an hour or two or even a couple of days. When you come back to it, you will be fresh and see something you missed before (if you're add like me). I have a 98% so far and am proud of it! Just remember, you do need to dedicate at least 8 hours a week to doing hoemework and reading. If you make the time, it's not bad at all!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 7 : Reason: name removed as per Terms of Service
- You need to have taken psy101 or mat092 as a prereq.
- When you add a class on the Maricopa website, you can see the name of the instructor who will be teaching the class.