- by nursingforever35 Oct 4, '09I took my second practice test for reproductive. I made a 59. I am seriously thinking I need to reschedule my oct 10th date and study more. Any advice is apprectiated. I made a 60 on the first practice test.
- Oct 4, '09 by BetterMeRNYour scores have you in the C range, study some more it you want to get higher.
- Oct 4, '09 by LPN_2005/RN_10My practice tests scores have all been in the 50's-60's; and I've managed to get A's and B's on the actual exam.
- Oct 4, '09 by caliotter3If you feel you need more time then go ahead and reschedule. No harm in that. Good luck.
- Oct 4, '09 by nursingforever35thanks to everyone that took a moment to reply to my thread. I have been through the pain of failing a test. it was actually lifespan 2. It set me back a year to mentally say I could do it. When I retested, I passed. I know what I have to do to be successful with these test. Just study. I rescheduled my reproductive test. Back to the drawing board. Wish me luck.
- Oct 4, '09 by agldragonRNgood luck!!
i'm taking this test after hdls1 & 2.
- Oct 10, '09 by dizzydolphinLPN_2005, you PM'd me asking for tips but I don't have authorization to PM back (I guess I have to have 15 posts or something... I have several documents I can forward if you'd provide your email... I am very wordy and I cannot condense into small post; sorry, and you are doing pretty good w/ 50's to 60's on EC practice exams; I got A's with 60's and 70's. I think you'll do fine
- Oct 11, '09 by LunahRNJust a note -- please provide your email in PM, not on the forum.
Dizzydolphin, you are correct -- 15 posts before you can use the PM system.
- Oct 24, '09 by nursingforever35I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has always given me advice since I have come to this forum. I passed reproductive today. I just thank God. two more to go. Wow, what a journey!
- Oct 24, '09 by NC Girl BSNCongrats! so happy for you.