My 9 year old patient was raped and required surgery - Page 32Register Today!
- Feb 9, '11 by jennybean14You are an amazing and beautiful person. The world is a better place with someone like you! best wishes and blessings.
- Feb 11, '11 by smily nurse:heartbeatPsych referral for sure, be calm and open...... the journal sounds good, and Planned Parenthood will also have resoures for her. And I will keep both of you in my prayers.:redpinkhe
- Apr 3, '12 by ninja-nurseThis is exactly why I could never work pediatrics. Or ER. I would be too tempted to shoot someone...
God bless all of you who can help these babies, because I'm not strong enough.
- Apr 4, '12 by KareBear0609Can we get an update?
- Apr 8, '12 by Fiona59Quote from KareBear0609OP hasn't been on the site since 2010.Can we get an update?
- Apr 10, '12 by ssouthernyankeeI apologize for not leaving an update sooner I didnt receive an email letting me know this had been reactivated. We are doing great. Relocated to another state two yrs ago for my dream job through St. Judes. Tori has grown into a beautiful girl who blesses my life daily. She is happy and surprisingly well adjusted. She still has weekly therapy sessions but she likes going. She recently won 2nd place in her school Science Fair. We stay extremely busy but also have a very fulfilled life. She is my hero
- Apr 10, '12 by KareBear0609Aww ~ so glad to hear. Sounds like you're living the dream.
- Apr 10, '12 by rn/writerWhat a great outcome--for all of you. I'm so glad you were able to be there for this little girl. Sounds like your family is happy and healthy and thriving.
I don't remember. Were you able to formally adopt her?
Thanks for sharing your story.
- Apr 10, '12 by ssouthernyankeeYes I did adopt her
- Apr 10, '12 by rn/writerQuote from ssouthernyankeeThat's wonderful. Now you all know she's yours forever. No one can come in and undo the good that has been accomplished. That kind of safety and security is a like a mantle of peace over your family.Yes I did adopt her
Blessings on all of you, now and forever.