List of NCLEX Review center in Manila
- 0Feb 17, '08 by ginger_hatchHello everyone,
I wish to know NCLEX review centers in Manila or at least QC area that gives quality review for NCLEX, please do not include those common review centers such as GAPUZ, PENTAGON and KAPLAN, thank you.
- 32,963 Visits
- 0Feb 17, '08 by suzanne4Just do a search if you are interested in centers there. There have already been many threads on this same topic so no need to repeat the information here.
We also recommend that you do the review on your own, and suggest that you check out the NCLEX Forum that we have here for more suggestions on how to prepare.
The majority of the instructors in Manila and surrounding areas that are preparing nurses for the NCLEX exam have never even worked in the US, nor have taken the exam, or any of them.
- 1Feb 23, '08 by lawrence01Quote from ginger_hatchTo not misconstrue a post as advertising, it is best not to post contacts publicly.can anyone post the other names and respective phone numbers. and does anybody here knows what name does Sir DARIUS carry for his NCLEX review. thank you
- 0Apr 16, '09 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from izz88If the nurse is looking at working in the US and California then they have to sit the NCLEX like anyone else. For a nurse to work as a nurse in the US regardless on state the NCLEX has to be passed as well as other requirementsHow come Filipino nurses are taking the nclex? isnt that a bit irrelevant? since its a california license? just a question...
- 0Apr 21, '09 by naddieQuote from Hushdawgall located in metro manila right?! thanks!The best NCLEX review centers in my opinion are (in no particular order):
All of these review centers use updated material with live lectures given by NCLEX passing USRNs with Clinical Experience in the USA.