Hiring nurses in Philippines
- 0Jan 18, '08 by morfern07Hi guys! I need help. I am a new registered nurse. Has anyone know a hospital that is hiring for staff nurse or a hospital that has training for new graduate nurses this feb or march 2008? I have inquired in so many hospitals but I had a hard time looking for one. Thank you very much.
- 121,301 Visits
- 0Jan 20, '08 by december04Quote from morfern07hi.... well me too i've applied in so many hospitals in metro manila i can say that its a tough competition nowadays because before during our times year 2005 its so easy to get a job you'll goin to pass the resume and before the week ends you've got a reply but now since i've passed my resume last jan.7 there still no reply...i've suggest that may you want to try de la salle university med ctr in dasmarinas cavite i think there offering post grad training for nursesHi guys! I need help. I am a new registered nurse. Has anyone know a hospital that is hiring for staff nurse or a hospital that has training for new graduate nurses this feb or march 2008? I have inquired in so many hospitals but I had a hard time looking for one. Thank you very much.
- 0Jan 20, '08 by RayaRayaHi morfern, its very hard to apply to hospitals here right now and it takes months before you actually get a call if you already tried submitting your resume. Applicants need a lot of patience as of now. Just submit your resume and other credentials on drop boxes to hospitals like makati med, nkti, heart center, medical city, pgh and manila doctors hospital. They started their hiring process this month, and just wait for their calls or call them every now and then for follow ups. goodluck!! =)
- 1Jan 21, '08 by lenjoy03Oh Morfern07, before applying in Makati Med. be ready with the P10,000 if ever you'll get accepted. You still have to undergo CETN for 3 months withou pay, you will pay for that. Previously it used to be P9,000 and refundable, but now, its P10,000 and non-refundable because of some valid reasons. If this is ok with you, submit immediately and hopefully they'll call you 1-2 weeks after and after a month, hopefully you'll be in the field. If you want to call them, here's their number 8888999. I forgot the local for the training office,. Just ask the operator. Hope this helps....
- 0Apr 25, '08 by misspowersApparently most hospitals are on freeze hiring. Because of the retrogression, most nurses are staying and nobody seems to be resigning. Even trainings are fully-booked. Most hospitals cater to their graduates. "Contacts" or "Backers" will lighten your load during your application to prestigious tertiary hospitals. You are also to comply with their long list of requirements. Mind you, it costs alot to photocopy all these damn requirements. Not to mention silly photograph requirement...(must be in formal attire with royal blue background...damn! Each hospital would asks for a different background!!!) I have a collection of pictures right now!!! All shapes and color!!!
- 0Apr 27, '08 by gemini_starQuote from akoitoh10,000 for 3mos only,,OMG,,too high!
the training in PGH will start in Feb, so you need to pass the req. before the end of month..it cost 8,000 for 6mos...well no choice here in MAnila, but if you will try in province, it's so easy to have a work in a hospital.. :innerconf
Is this the training in PGH ER? I thought they offering free since they are a government hospital. Did you pass their exam already?