Final Interview @ Cardinal Santos Medical Center - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 12, '11 by ApexpredatorQuote from hcmgI took the exam last April 4. Here's the phone number: 727-0001 local 3403. Good luck!@apexpredator: do you know their phone number? May I know when did you take the exam, I'm really frustrated by now. I really think that I did not pass the exam, I feel pity for myself. Sigh.... I'll try to call them, wish me luck.
- Apr 13, '11 by sugarfreewell I guess it's time to wait and see things..
prayers are really appropriate for these times..
- Apr 17, '11 by hcmgI called Cardinal last Friday,and yes...I did pass the exam..the catch is,the vacancy was already filled in. Let's all something good will happen.
- Apr 19, '11 by ERN41they have texted me this morning, scheduled for exam on monday but for NA position only.. i don't know if i will take the exam or not.. i don't want my license to put on a waste.. anyone here with the same experience? or, is still anyone here texted for exam for staff nurse position?
- Apr 20, '11 by kisses23_emMy friend who is a staff nurse in Cardinal Santos said that the 20 nurse position were already filled in.
- May 9, '11 by ApexpredatorJust when I thought that they would not text me anymore regarding the technical exam, they texted me last May 3 for the technical exam the following day. No feedback yet but I hope they text me if I passed or not.
- May 9, '11 by fallingstarsapexpredator: is the inital exam an IQ exam with multiple choice? how many items for how many minutes? Thank you!
- May 10, '11 by ApexpredatorQuote from fallingstarsYes. The initial exam is an IQ exam and it is multiple choice. I can't remember how many items but if I recall right it was for 1 hour. Goodluck!apexpredator: is the inital exam an IQ exam with multiple choice? how many items for how many minutes? Thank you!
- May 11, '11 by Anne Elliot03If I were to pass my resume to Cardinal Santos Medical Center next week, is there a possiblity that I'll have a chance in at least getting an exam and maybe getting that envied slot?
- May 12, '11 by ApexpredatorQuote from Anne Elliot03They still accept resumes but the nurses that were hired would start their three month training on Monday, May 16.If I were to pass my resume to Cardinal Santos Medical Center next week, is there a possiblity that I'll have a chance in at least getting an exam and maybe getting that envied slot?