Where are you from? - Page 14Register Today!
- Dec 16, '06 by GammaGood Luck!!! Education is very expensive in this country.
- Dec 16, '06 by nurseangel47I'm from North Carolina. Went to Davidson County Community College to receive my ADN....many years ago. Been a nurse for 20 yrs....
- Dec 19, '06 by rodgegood luck too Gamma! God Bless
- Jan 2, '07 by SillyheartI was raised in Scarborough, ON where I first took my RPN course in 1975. In 1990 I returned to school at University of Toronto and completed my B.Sc.N. We moved to Oshawa, ON in 1977 and I now am a retired nurse with a volunteer position as a Parish Nurse.
- Jan 8, '07 by Medic_Nursei'm from northern manitoba! hi all!!
and no, as a matter of fact our winter has been unseasonably warm up here. all the igloos have melted...lol
- Jan 8, '07 by sheilabhi im from england. i work as a community nurse for the last 7 years before that i worked in nursing homes hosiptals i started my nurse training in 1978 its quite frightening now to think how it has changed.
- Jan 9, '07 by GammaHello there, Sounds similar to me. Origionally from Nfld and started nursing back in '65. I also went to Saudi back in '96. Stayed 3 years in Riyadh, worked at KKESH, (Mustashfa I-oon). Where did you go?
- Jan 18, '07 by HappytocareHi, I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba started out in Edmonton
- Mar 6, '07 by LadyLurkeri graduated from SSFC in peterborough in 1980 from the diploma RN course.
still living and working there in the retirement community.
- Mar 6, '07 by lolababyHi, From Toronto Canada. BScN from Seneca College/York University 2006. Currently working on Medical unit. I am planning to pursue my Master program in either Public health or health administration etc if anyone can recommend a good university with distance education.
It is nice to read from all of you.