How many questions did you take on NCLEX?
75..90% priority, the rest was infection control, 2 maths and meds 10-15 SATA..
2. What study materials did you use? Did you take a test review course?
Kaplan mostly...Saunders but mostly kaplan!
3. Did your SON offer any testing (ERI, ATI, HESI)?
4. How long did you wait for results of the test, or are you still waiting?
5. What were your thoughts coming out of the test (total disbelief, certainty you had failed, confident you had passed)?
Total disbelief. Didn't know whether i passed or failed really
6. Was this your first attempt at NCLEX?