You know you're a nurse if... - Page 7Register Today!
- May 6, '12 by Inimica18Quote from nicenurselpnLol me too!!!!!
I call my report sheet my "brain". I have been known to be seen running all over the building lookin for my "brain" which is where I put my patients vital signs on!!
- May 7, '12 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeQuote from babyRN.That's what she said!I have no idea what I would do with anything that big.
- May 9, '12 by lakenurse55After major back surgey,you tell your nurse " give me the 10cc syring I'll take my own catheter out"
- May 9, '12 by sharpeimom[color=#a9a9a9]you can discuss almost any topic or question that comes up whever you happen to be.
ex. two md neighbors, one nurse wife and i discussed a new surgical procedure during a play intermission without ever leaving our seats.
- May 9, '12 by ICU_JOSIEQuote from DeLanaHarvickWannabeLOL! Too funny.
That's what she said!
- May 9, '12 by jodiw4572you believe tylenol, advil, or excedrin provides a large part of your daily calorie intake requirements.
you believe every waiting room should have a valium salt lick.
you believe the problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
you believe the pain will go away when it stops hurting.
you don't get excited about blood loss unless it's your own.
anything that can go wrong, will go wrong and if nothing has gone wrong, you obviously don't understand the situation.
you've ever had a patient with a nose ring, a brow ring and twelve earrings say, "i'm afraid of shots."
- May 9, '12 by Dulce29When you wear your scrubs on your day off. lol thinking you work
- May 10, '12 by anurseatlastYour 2 1/2 year old, after climbing under the table at the restaraunt to get a dropped toy, says, "I need hand 'tizer. I have germs now."
Your 4 year old gets a scratch on his hand. When you say, "Guess we'll have to cut it off so it doesn't hurt anymore," his response is, "You mean AMPUTATE?? No Way!"
(from my grandson - his mom and grammy are nurses!)
- May 11, '12 by JBuddYou are in your martial arts class, and tell the kid in front of you "go ahead and attack, I wrestle 200 lb drunks every night"
- May 11, '12 by MStarYou are at story time with your kid listening to a funny book about a girl with volume control issues and all you can think about is why hasn't anyone checked her ears!?