Terms we will not admit to using - Page 6Register Today!
- May 23, '04 by FranemtnurseQuote from SRbearI like the term, BOS brain one sided for the men better, and P HS Pre horror syndrome for the women.HI .... Got one for you...women suffer from pms, we all know what that is, moody, dificult, hard to live with, well men suffer from the same thing, but it is call DSB........dead sperm build-up. !!!!!!!:chuckle
- Aug 18, '06 by ThanetC.R.I.S Cranial Rectal Insertion Syndrome.
- Aug 19, '06 by VivaLasViejasFFFOF=Frequent Faller, Found on Floor
- Aug 19, '06 by gwenithHad one the other night - Cardiac rhythm SR with LOS
Sinus Rhythm with Lotsa Other S***
(Patient had every type of ectopic you could imagine and then some I think he might have invented)
- Aug 20, '06 by camostPositive suitcase sign - those FFs in the psych unit who come to the ER with a packed suitcase. I've actually seen this one in a medical chart.
And I sometimes suffer from Optic Rectumitis - a crappy outlook on life.
- Aug 20, '06 by NurseyBaby'05SROF
Surgical Removal of Family
Room Spray Ativan
Needs To Go
- Aug 20, '06 by EricJRNMy favorite:
CCFCCP - Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs
- Aug 21, '06 by banditrnWell, we would sometimes want to try the POF treatment - pillow on face - but figured we'd get caught!
TSTL - too stupid to live
And then there was always the 'code brown'!
- Aug 21, '06 by RGN1Quote from mjlrn97Just spotted this has been replied to already!! OOPS!OK, I'll bite.......what the heck are DILFs?Last edit by RGN1 on Aug 21, '06
- Aug 21, '06 by RGN1I love these!! Will have to introduce some of them to my place of work!Last edit by RGN1 on Aug 21, '06