Share Your Saying - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 21, '05 by nurse charlieLife might not be the party we had hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance .
- Jul 21, '05 by Jessy_RNQuote from cheerfuldoerThank you kindly! It has been my favorite for yearsNow I really like that one Jessica! Very profound, you student you. :kiss :hatparty:
- Jul 30, '05 by DonnaRNQuote from Peaches N L&DPretty funny! :chuckleWe had to wear a pin for an nicu show of support from a rep and it read "Meconium happens"
Here's one of my favorites:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
And this is pretty cute:
Nurse's Senility Prayer
Grant me the senility to forget the patients I never liked,
The good fortune to run into the patients I do like,
And the eyesight to tell the difference!
- Jul 30, '05 by AtlantaRN"no worries"...keeps me from choking the folks that **** me off
- Jul 30, '05 by little__angelHere's one my dad used to always say to me if I was upset or annoyed.
"its hard to soar like an eagle when surrounded by turkeys so keep smiling and don't let the b*s**rds get you down!"
- Aug 1, '05 by Danellei used to have this written on my notebook to help me make it through med-surg:
it's supposed to be hard! if it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. the hard... is what makes it great!----tom hanks, a league of their own
this is a southernism that my daddy used to say:
it's cold as a well digger's a$$
- Aug 3, '05 by watchthis22Here are a few of my favorite sayings:
Well, this day was a total waste of make-up!
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble-wrap is cheap. You choose.
Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?
Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
Stress is what you have when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet.
I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
Chaos, panic, and disorder....my work here is done.
Earth is full. Go home.
- Aug 3, '05 by llgI used to use these on e-mails, etc., but lately, I just say them to myself to keep myself on track.
"Sometimes the need to mess with their heads outweighs the millstone of humiliation." (Fox Mulder)
"Sometimes the only way to win is not to play." (The computer in the movie "War Games")
- Aug 3, '05 by Marie_LPN, RNTrying to get along with my ex is like trying to pick up nickels with my butt.