God Helps Me PeeRegister Today!
- by tnbutterfly Apr 11God has a sense of humor, so I hope this will give Him a chuckle.
An old man and his daughter go to the Nurse Practitioner for his monthly checkup. During the examination, the Nurse Practitioner asks how his nightly incontinence is.
"It's fine," says the old man. "I just get up and go to the bathroom, and God turns on the light for me."
The NP finishes up the examination, and then calls in the daughter to tell her about the God-light thing.
"Oh, my!" says the daughter. "He's been using the fridge again! I thought that "spilled OJ" looked a little strange."
- Apr 11 by michellefrLOL!
- Apr 11 by sirIHAHAHA. Funny.
- Apr 11 by acedityikes, indeed!
- Apr 12 by VivaLasViejasBWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Apr 12 by daisy-maeThat's a good one.
- May 31 by gatornurse2Haha!! Good one!
- Jun 6 by OwenKLReminds me of the fellow who came home somewhat inebriated, and told his wife he'd been to a new jazz club that was so ritzy they had gold urinals. The wife didn't believe it, so after hubby was bundled into bed, she called the club to ask for confirmation. "Is it true you have gold urinals?" Before the club manager answered her, she heard him calling to someone in the background, "Hey, Lou, I think I've found who ****** in your saxophone!"