Funny SignsRegister Today!
- by nur20 Mar 23, '02In the front yard of a funeral home, "Drive carefully, we'll wait."
On an electrician's truck, "Let us remove your shorts."
Outside a radiator repair shop, "Best place in town to take a leak."
In a nonsmoking area, "If we see you smoking, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."
On a maternity room door, "Push, Push, Push."
On a front door, "Everyone on the premises is a vegetarian except the dog."
At an optometrist's office, "If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.".... On a taxidermist's window, "We really know our stuff."
On a butcher's window, "Let me meat your needs."
On a fence, "Salesmen welcome. Dog food is expensive."
At a car dealership, "The best way to get back on your feet -- miss a car payment."
Outside a muffler shop, "No appointment necessary. We'll hear you coming."
In a dry cleaner's emporium, "Drop your pants here."
- Mar 25, '02 by wsiabThe slogan for the Deli/Butcher shop down the street from my house (no joke)
"You can lick our chops, but you cant beat our meat."
- Mar 25, '02 by GreytNurseThese are just tttttooooooo funny:roll I can't believe the one about the butcher....that is tacky:imbar
My bumper sticker says:
....Be nice to your kids....They'll choose your nursing home...
I just LOVE LTC:kiss
- Apr 3, '02 by kmchughMy favorite bumper sticker: "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
- Apr 3, '02 by live4todayIf you love someone, let them go. If they don't come back to you, hunt them down and beat the living crap out of 'em! :chuckle Oops! Guess I shouldn't promote violence, huh??? :chuckle
- Apr 3, '02 by Zee_RNA well-know carpet company in the area has this on their trucks...
"We only lay the best."
- Apr 3, '02 by General E. Speaking, RNHere's one: "We know your children are angels, but this AIN'T heaven!
- Apr 4, '02 by donmurrayI saw an elderly couple in an expensive 4wd with a bumper sticker reading "Squandering the children's inheritance" too perfect!
- Apr 4, '02 by studentnurse_02i have this sticker on my car: "Go on- i'll see you at the next traffic light!"
- Apr 5, '02 by jules-RNA friend of my brother's took a picture of a advertisement sign for a meat company in Indiana that said "You won't reject our liver!"