Hello Nursing Faculty!
I'm a pre-nursing student. Right now I'm working on a research paper about the current nursing shortage for my ENG 102 class. I would really like to add some information from a nurse and/or nurse faculty member about their thoughts on the nursing shortage. If you would like to answer these questions that would be a big help, the sooner the better. I would need some basic information about you to cite in my paper. If you are interested let me know and I will give you my email address to send your answers too. Thank you! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.... To give you an idea of the questions:
1) How has the current nursing shortage effecting you or your job?
2) What do you think can be done to resolve the nursing shortage?
3) What aspects do you think are the major cause of the nursing shortage?
4) Do you think that changing the conditions of the workplace would help the nursing shortage?
5) How do you think the nursing shortage effects patient care?