Welcome to the Forum - General Aussie Chat - Page 35Register Today!
- Jan 12, '10 by Grace OzGlad you're receiving some rain there too. We did today and the temps have cooled .... which makes this ..... http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/6670...-near-barossa/ ......... all the more tragic. I can't understand why they were evacuating given temps had dropped and we had rain. This is not far from home here. We travel to the valley on that road all the time. Heartbreaking. We did have code red for the past several days, but I didn't think we had it today.
- Jan 12, '10 by sydneymum14Still bloody hot today here in Sydney. Going to work tonight...I'll have the air con on indeed.
- Jan 17, '10 by JanisMI'm with you guys- it's a stinker alright! I spend the day getting in & out of a hot car, and when I get home it's straight into the paddling pool!
- Jan 17, '10 by sydneymum14Nice and cool today. Only 4 weeks till I start uni..excitemnet plus....so excited I cn't spell... Will give up my "day job" and only work the evenings but I prefer them anyway...had to say goodbye to one of my regulars as I won't see her again...sad but it is the nature of the job.
- Jan 18, '10 by talaxandraAaaaaaaaaaand snow in Victoria!
- Jan 18, '10 by Grace OzAre you serious?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jan 20, '10 by talaxandra
- Jan 21, '10 by JanisMOk I won't complain about the heat anymore!
- Mar 10, '10 by talaxandraWelcome, Melinda
I notice that the last post before yours was me complaining about the heat - and in true Melburnian tradition I'll now complain about the rain: hailstones as big as golf balls, the ward next to mine had to shut 10 rooms due to storm damage!