Welcome to the Forum - General Aussie Chat - Page 34Register Today!
- Oct 6, '09 by Grace OzQuote from Dennis PutriHi Dennis and WELCOME to the Aussie forum of allnurses!hi Grace, im dennis, im indonesian n a was move a week ago. im a nurse in my country n now im looking how i can work in aus to be nurse. maybe u can give me some information or advance. thanks alot n nice to meet u.
Silverdragon has already directed you in the right way, so be sure to check that link out. Good luck!
- Oct 6, '09 by Grace OzG'day Cathy and WELCOME!
Best wishes and good luck with your applications!
Nice to read that you're enjoying your work, that's always a bonus!
- Oct 25, '09 by hollway2Morning Gwenith ,
Just logged on again after about 6 months away.(been studying). i think it is a great idea to have an aussies only page. At least we will know what we are talking about.I will now log on a lot more, after my exam this week. After this one only two more to go.
have a good day
- Oct 26, '09 by savannaHi Holloway,
whereabouts are you studying? Im at Chisholm at the minute and should be finished in the next cupla weeks (fingers crossed)
- Jan 11, '10 by K+MgSO4well who was melting in melbourne last night?
- Jan 11, '10 by Grace OzThe same number melting in SA I'm guessing!
- Jan 12, '10 by talaxandraNah, Grace - there are more of us!
I was one of the melting, though not until I left work at 11PM - when you think the air con's not so strong and then step out into a smothering blanket of night time heat it really brings home how unpleasant it would have been all day in that. One of my favourite things is discovering how much happier I am as a nurse than I'd be being someone else - like a firefighter. Even my skin feels too hot...
- Jan 12, '10 by Grace OzCONGRATULATIONS sydneymum14! Wishing you every success.
Talaxandra ... makes you appreciate what their [ fireies] job is like somewhat, doesn't it? I swear I could've fried an egg on the back patio it was so hot!
Thankfully today we've received a respite!
- Jan 12, '10 by talaxandraGrace, too right - even watching the train services people hosing down the tracks, clad in reflective vests, made me feel hotter! I just cannot imagine being not just in this heat but near a fire, wearing full protective gear. They seriously rock and I hope this summer is nothing like last year.
And yes - I write this basking in the cool breeze and listening to light rain.