If we had a conservative nurses forum - page 12
by FLmomof5, RN, BSN | 30,795 Views | 164 Comments
Would anyone post in it? :clown: I looked forward to being a nurse for so long....my second thoughts aren't because of nurses eating their own (I have never seen that!) or hours or mean docs (haven't seen that either)... it... Read More
- 3Sep 7, '12 by NRSKarenRN, RN, BSN AdminThis forum is specifically for HEALTHCARE related issues + legislation.
General political discussions are hosted in our BreakRoom area. Please feel free to continue your discussions there.
Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Sep 7, '12
- 3Sep 8, '12 by HazelLPNQuote from Caseylynn87I could tell FL mom of 5 was a conservative without her even saying so based on the content of a post about visitation rights of LGBT people some years back.Thank you for starting this forum, FLmomof5! I was beginning to lose hope!
Does not suprise me.
- 3Sep 8, '12 by VivaLasViejas, ASN, RN Guide
- 6Oct 9, '13 by Bortaz, RN, ADN(Left) Obama <------------> Clinton <------(Center)------> Reagan <------------> Me. (Right)
Very fiscally conservative, pro-baby's right to life, demand personal responsibility, don't care if gay people get married (but won't fund it), don't care if MJ is made legal and regulated (but don't smoke it), think drug laws/sentences are too draconian (spent most of adult life in Tx Prison System), think government is too intrusive in almost every aspect of our lives, and my guns will have to be taken from my cold, dead hands.
AND, I don't care about anyone else's opinion enough to argue about it. Think what you will...this is a free country and you have the right to be wrong.
- 2Oct 18, '13 by emtb2rnWhile you would consider me way far to your left, you'd be surprised on how much we agree on. I'd join just to debate. I find it hard to discuss politics these days mostly because folks just seem to repeat out-of-context sound bites without actually understanding the implications of the statement. Especially when it comes to the Constitution. And the actual meaning of the word "compromise".