It finally happened to me.. - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 13 by canoeheadThanks, you've given me a reason to stop. My nursing skills disappear during a crisis, but I can hug, always.
- Jan 13 by violetgirlThank you for sharing your story.
So glad that you are O.k.
What an awesome nurse/angel you had to comfort you!
~May we all be in tune to those that are suffering~
Take Care & God Bless!
- Jan 14 by djh123I'm glad you're OK, and yes, how powerful can the 'smallest' things be in certain situations. You just reminded me of one of a great experience I had, which was a 'small' thing too, yet *at the time*, it wasn't small at all. I was about to have surgery, was stressed out, and a wonderful nurse from New Zealand (this was in the US, though) took my hand shortly before the anesthesiologist knocked me out, and she just said 'we're going to take good care of you'. It made all the difference to me.
- Jan 14 by amygarsideThis is an inspiring and touching story. It renews your belief in humanity.
- Jan 14 by malenurse354Good Nurses are good nurses and I think that will always surface whenever and wherever they are!I'm just so glad that I am in the caring profession as I am always given the opportunity to touch people's lives. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and happy that you're okay even after the accident=)
- Jan 15 by Nurseamanda00Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I suffered a concussion from the air bag and whiplash. It is my third concussion is 8 years so you can say I'm a pro at recovery
- Jan 15 by eatmysoxRNYour story was so touching. :-)
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~