Moving on..... - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 12, '12 by BrandonLPNCongratulations! The wind's at your back now! Nothing's more exciting than a fresh start and a new beginning. This may sound cheesy, but it's true when they say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. All this will make you that much better a nurse. Good luck to you.
- Dec 12, '12 by cherryames1949Never look back. You are a success!
- Dec 12, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNThanks for sharing. You are an inspiration.
- Dec 12, '12 by withasmilelpnBest of luck to you!
- Dec 12, '12 by jokpaI will be graduating March 2013 and plan to move to New York state. I leave in Columbus Ohio right now and will be taking my NCLEX here. I will like some input as to work to expect for the job market for BSN new graduate in New York. Thanks.
- Dec 12, '12 by acp0041As a fellow nurse in recovery, I'm so happy for you and wish you the best. We are the positive examples to the healthcare community that recovery is possible and works! I know your experiences will serve your patients well in the future.
Congratulations on your success!
- Dec 13, '12 by sugarwahine10Good luck with your new life & continued recovery!
- Dec 13, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNStay smart, not strong! The disease itself was stronger than us, but we can outsmart it. Looks like you did it! Leave all the pain there, and don't look back.
You deserve peace, happiness, and joy. The bad memories really do fade when we learn to stop playing them over and over- and remember the new "better" memories in their place!! Your best years are still ahead, don't forget that!!Last edit by BostonTerrierLoverRN on Dec 13, '12