diprivan abuseRegister Today!
- by NYCRN82 Apr 16, '12anyone struggle with this personally or know someone who has? Id love to hear your story.
- Apr 16, '12 by MeriwhenI had to use Google to translate that, to figure out that you're talking about Propofol
No personal experience with it, nor do I know anyone who has been addicted to it. Most of the addicts I know have issues with the more readily accessible drugs such as ETOH, benzos and PO narcotics.
I also haven't seen it in any of my patients...yet. I'm sure I will some day.
- Apr 16, '12 by traumaRUsI have seen it with a surgery tech who died after injecting a little too much in the locker room of the OR.
- Apr 19, '12 by iluvhrtsA CRNA in treatment with me, his DOC was diprovan. Relapsed on it three times.
- Apr 20, '12 by subeeA common drug of abuse in anesthesia. Very, very dangerous- death is often the first clue.