Washington State NCLEX Washington State NCLEX | allnurses

Washington State NCLEX

  1. 0 I just arrived here in Washington State last year. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines. My question is what is the first step I'm going to do to be able to take a state nursing board exam here in WA?
    Last edit by Seysey on Mar 9, '14
  2. 26 Comments

  3. Visit  GodmademeRN profile page
    #1 0
    go to the washington board of nursing and download their application for the Nclex-RN. complete all the requirements and pass the exam. i believe u need to pass the toefl exam first before you can get an eligibility to test.
  4. Visit  Seysey profile page
    #2 0
    Thank you DianaBG10 for the response. I'd already went to the WA board of nursing web. Yes you are correct that need to take and pass the TOEFL as one of their requirements. I'm doing a self study for the TOEFL since last month. I'm just wondering if I can work now the CGFNS Credentials Evaluation Service (CES) Professional report or I need to take a TOEFL first before working on that? Are you a Pinay too?
  5. Visit  GodmademeRN profile page
    #3 0
    you can now start your CES evaluation while waiting for your toefl because it will take 4mos and up depending on your school to complete all the requirements needed by the CGFNS.. yes im a pinay.. i applied for Oregon state and im
    here at bremerton WA.. how bout you?
  6. Visit  Esme12 profile page
    #4 0
    moved to nurse registration for best response
  7. Visit  Seysey profile page
    #5 0
    I have been living in Olympia for four months now. It's nice to meet a Pinay here. Regarding the CES evaluation, I just went to CGFNS site and read about the process. They said I have to contact my school regarding the TOR and download the form to their site which I should forward to my school and my school are the one who will send my documents to them. Is that right?? Sorry to keep asking, I just wanted to make sure that I'm doing the process correctly? This is my e-mail address leila.green@comcast.net, hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for keep posting here, Kabayan.
  8. Visit  Silverdragon102 profile page
    #6 0
    Any documents like TOR, English exam results have to either come direct from the establishment or if given to you must be in a signed and sealed envelope.
  9. Visit  Seysey profile page
    #7 0
    I appreciated your response, Silverdragon102.
  10. Visit  GodmademeRN profile page
    #8 0
    your very welcome you just have to download the request form from cgfns and send it to your school and prc i think for license verification
  11. Visit  Seysey profile page
    #9 0
    The information that you've given to me is really a big help. I hope you don't mind if I ask if you are praticing your profession here in WA?
  12. Visit  GodmademeRN profile page
    #10 0
    nope, im still studying for NCLEX RN for Oregon.. i didnt applied for WA coz of the toefl exam that u need to pass before they will make you Eligible to take the test after completing their requirements.. how bout you?
  13. Visit  Seysey profile page
    #11 0
    For now, I'm doing a self study for the TOEFL. I don't have a choice but to deal with it. It's a nice thing if WA didn't require a foreigner like us to take TOEFL, isn't it? My sister in law has been working in Portland Oregon as a Nurse. Next month I'll be able to work on my CGFNS paperworks. It would be a long journey. Are you done with your CGFNS?
  14. Visit  GodmademeRN profile page
    #12 0
    yeah i just got my Eligibility from oregon last month.. what year did you graduated in the pi?