Need help !!!! B.SC Nursing graduate from india wants to work u.sRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Need help !!!! B.SC Nursing graduate from india wants to work u.s in Nurse Registration, part of World Nursing ... hi i'm Greenbrair.i'm a student,graduated in B.SC NURSING in INDIA.Currently residing in...by Greenbriar Mar 29, '11hi i'm Greenbrair.i'm a student,graduated in B.SC NURSING in INDIA.Currently residing in PLANO,TEXAS.I have to
evaluate my TRANSCRIPT so my question is can i send my TRANSCRIPT to CGFNS myself through mails for evaluation or it should
be sent through the college i have graduated.and my other question is do i have to appear any exam of CGFNS through
EVALUATION PROCESS or before NCLEX.waiting for the answer
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=545601©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,447 Views
- Mar 29, '11 by thestrellaIt depends on the state where u leaving. Bec. here in NY, CGFNS will be the one to ask directly to for TOR from the university u came fromm. In Chicago it is u who will give the form to your university.
- Mar 29, '11 by VanillanutYour school/institution where you completed your BSN must submit your transcript to CGFNS. You also have to complete an application.
They will advise you whether or not you need to complete another exam prior to writing the NCLEX or not. You may have to pass English exams also.
I've gone through this process (although not from India)
- Mar 30, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
Generally transcripts have to be sent direct from your nursing school or can be in a sealed envelope that they have sealed and indicates they have sealed it and it hasn't been tampered with.
You will not get eligibility to sit NCLEX until you have met all requirements set down by the state
- Mar 30, '11 by GreenbriarI'm in texas right now.I tried calling TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING BT I'M NOT BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO ANY 1 WHO CAN GIVE ME REQUIRED INFO.NOW IN TEXAS DO I HV TO TELL MY UNIVERSITY IN INDIA TO SEND THE TRANSCRIPT DIRECTLY TO U.S OR I HV TO SUBMIT THEM DIRECTLY ..I'M IN VERY CONFUSING SITUATION
- Mar 31, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from greenbriarread thisi'm in texas right now.i tried calling texas board of nursing bt i'm not been able to talk to any 1 who can give me required info.now in texas do i hv to tell my university in india to send the transcript directly to u.s or i hv to submit them directly ..i'm in very confusing situation
a completed application by nclex-rn® examination, all fees, a completed criminal history report, proof of passing scores of english proficiency exam (if program was not conducted in english), an original credential evaluation service (ces) full education course-bycourse report, sent directly from an approved organization and a verification of licensure (vol) form from all countries, states, provinces and/or territories you hold or have held a license. the vol must come directly from the licensing authority and must bear the authorities official seal. the vol is only valid for one (1) year after it is signed and sealed by the licensing authority *note: the ces full education course-by-course report will contain your original country of licensure’s vol.
http://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/pdfs/rnexam.pdf page 6
- Apr 27, '12 by laxmireddyDid you find any information. Actually I am also in the same situation what you have, Currently I am in Inida, I am coming to USA in few months to join with my family. So I would like to know what kind of documents I have to bring there for registering and other procedure you followed,
Please help me. I can provide my contact number in the mail.
- Apr 28, '12 by Silverdragon102Generally transcripts are required to come directly from your nursing school to the state or CGFNS. You can obtain them before you leave India however they must be in a seal envelope with the school stamp. Other requirements will be posted on the state BON website on what you need to do
- Jul 23, '12 by MacannPlease call the Texas board of nursing, they will give you the most appropriate guidelines on how to apply for a registration into the Texas state.
Good luck !
- May 16 by JaypatelI would like to know about ur RN application / RN Test status..!!