Ineligible to take NCLEX-RN; opting for NCLEX-PN instead, steps to take?? - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by proudpinayQuote from belagee12I did not use method 3 in work experience because it requires us to have atleast 5 yrs.of experience,so if I were you just use the education one in method 3.did you calculate your hours beforehand? I'm just scared to send in money just to be denied again
- Nov 23, '12 by Miiki SNJust asking: Why not consider another state? I'd rather be an RN somewhere else than an LVN in CA.
- Nov 23, '12 by proudpinayQuote from MiikiPeople choose the LVN path simply because they don't like to move to another state esp.if all their family is here in California..they don't like to work in another state in a place where they don't feel like working and stay for a long time.taking LVn is just a step others take to be able to continue to the RN program.every individual have different approach in every situation.Just asking: Why not consider another state? I'd rather be an RN somewhere else than an LVN in CA.
- Nov 23, '12 by dragon_ladyMost of us,moving out if state is not a brilliant option for us.We don't have enough money or resources to start a nursing career outside CA.And besides,what's wrong being a LVN?
Like what proudpinay said,we chose to become a LVN for us to get into an RN program and continue our dreams to become a nurse in CA.
- Nov 23, '12 by Miiki SNI didn't say anything was wrong with being an LVN.
I was just curious.