How to: Applying for the CGFNS CES - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by troikaenerioi think so
- Jan 9 by mden2185Hi! I am filipino too and now here in VA. Where you able to get a license in VA? Thanks
Has anyone here applied for Virginia and was approved and eventually got a license? ThanksLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 9
- Jan 10 by mden2185hi i would like to ask if you were able to get licensed in Virginia...i am a filipino here in VA and thinking of processing CES and NCLEX...thanks
- Jan 18 by tigerlily0218hello everyone!
I attended 3 different schools to finish my nursing. The first school I went to, I took up a different course, Medical Technology. My subjects there were credited by my succeeding schools. My Transcript of Records in my final school, however, already reflects the subjects taken/credited in my 2 previous schools.
I would like to ask, should I request transcripts from all 3 schools or only my last school?
- Jan 18 by breakingbadHi fellow nurses,
Would PRC process my "CES Request for Validation of License" even though my PRC ID has expired since 2010? I've been staying in the US for the last 4 years and I wasn't able to renew it. Thanks!
- Jan 30 by AlienatedI think it depends on the state where you want to apply. You see, I'm a second-courser. The first time I ordered a CES (Aug 2012), I just requested a transcript from my nursing school, not from the school where I took up my first course. Everything went well, CGFNS processed it and sent it to my selected state BON recipient.
I ordered a re-evaluation from CGFNS to be sent to another state BON (Dec 2012), thinking they will just re-evaluate the documents they already have (which would have been great). But now they are also asking for the transcript from where I got my first course, so here I am requesting for the transcript which will take about a month for them to process. *sigh*
- Jan 30 by AlienatedA question:
Is it ok if i just mail the sealed envelope to CGFNS instead of having the school send it to them as they charge a huge amount for sending it to CGFNS? The envelope will already have the school seal outside the envelope flap and sender and recipient already printed.
Will CGFNS know if it was sent by the school or just me?Last edit by Alienated on Jan 30
- Jan 30 by Silverdragon102As long as the envelope has been sealed properly and no tampering (not saying you would) then CGFNS should accept it and many others have done it this way
- Jan 30 by mistirdonathow long do i have to wait for my eligibility?
- Jan 30 by clairainetteHi everybody.
I am currently appliyng on CGFNS for a CES professional report. On the step 6, I have to indicate which primary, secondary and professionnal schools I went to.
I went to two different high schools. 4 years on the first one where I wasn't graduated and one year in the second high school were I was graduated. I would like to know if I have to indicate the both high schools together or if I have to indicate them seperatly. Or if I have to indicate just the last one where I spent at least just one year (the last year of high school).
Thank you in advance for your answer!