Foreign grad.just got BVNPT(LVN)eligibility...Register Today!
- by proudpinay Oct 13, '12Hi guys after 2 1/2 mos.of waiting finally I got my eligibility..and also they didn't send me the Declaration of Nursing Program.,maybe it also depends on our evaluator or maybe because they didnt know that I was denied by CABON because I didn't ask them to transfer my documents.
- 4,643 Views
- Congrats and good luck kabayanGod bless
- Thank you kabayan I'm a bit surprised actually and nervous at the same time for I'm not expecting it to be that fast..now my time plan have change..good luck to us kabayan...
- You deserve it kabayan.Where you from kabayan?I'm in bay area and I'm looking for a study buddy around here.
- Saunders for content and exam cram,NCLEX4000 and Kaplan for questions.How about you?
- Quote from dragon_ladySame here kabayan except exam cram,it's not yet eavailable in our library....and some notes I found here in AN I'm using it also as my review materials.kabayan may I ask how did you register,I received it with a candidate bulletin and envelope in it?Saunders for content and exam cram,NCLEX4000 and Kaplan for questions.How about you?Last edit by proudpinay on Oct 13, '12
- Oct 14, '12 by dragon_ladyCan you hand me some notes that you got here?I was looking for some but i haven't found any.Go to your pearson vue account and register.
- Oct 14, '12 by proudpinayQuote from dragon_ladyWhat about the paper in the envelope that need to be fill up just using a pencil kabayan?do I really need to resend it to them?and bout d review I'll post it in awhile kabayan ha,I'll just put my baby to sleep..Can you hand me some notes that you got here?I was looking for some but i haven't found any.Go to your pearson vue account and register.
- Oct 14, '12 by proudpinay@ dragonlady...kabayan here are the links...
and kabayan do you have link for NCLEX 4000?where can I find it?