declaration of nursing education and or licensure - page 18
by posh_888 43,666 Views | 232 Comments
hi to allnurses,it's my first time to post a thread in here but i have been a member for quite sometime. It is such a good help reading forums in here..thank you! Yesterday i received a letter from the BVNPT after more than 2... Read More
- 0Coz my school just pasted their address at the back of the envelope and the address of the bnvpt, they did not print it on the envelope. Here's the content of the letter:
dis wil serve to notify u that d board has rcvd&reviewed ur application and is unable to find u eligible 4 d rison indicates below:
record of nursing program and official transcripts. dis doc must be submitted to d board in the school's sealed business envelope.
THE BOARD CANNOT ACCEPT EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS IN AN ENVELOPE WITH A GLUED ON LABEL. IF THW SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE A PREPRINTED BUSINESS ENVELOPE, THEY MAY STAMP THE SCHOOL SEAL ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE BEFORE MAILING.
IT IS THE APPLICANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SCHOOL SUBMITS THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
ur eligibility for licensure cannot be determined until all required doc are submitted.
Enlighten me please.
- 0Quote from dragon_ladyI have another concern. The last part, it's the applicant's responsibility to ensure that the school submits the requested documents. Should the school mail it directly to the boards? Or have the school send it to me and I'll be the one to send it to the boards like before? Thanks a lot!Request for another documents and if your school doesn't have a printed address,they should put a seal outside the envelope,then send it back.That's all they're asking.Last edit by areesh23 on Mar 27, '13
- 0Last one, for the declaration of nsg education.
number 8. must submit with this declaration
A. An official copy of your nsg license, certificate or registration to verify that you completed all of the nsg education requirements that authorize you to practice nursing in the country where you obtained your nursing education.
Is it the original copy of the diploma? I just want to really make sure.
Thank you so much.Last edit by areesh23 on Mar 27, '13
- 0Mar 28, '13 by areesh23Quote from dragon_ladyI can't send you a private message anymore coz ur inbox is full. Can i have ur email instead? Here's my email address. email@example.com thanks!Maybe the board wants your school to send directly to them.And make sure all the required documents are attached to it.You should contact your school before they send,just to make sure all the documents are in there..Good luck
- 0Apr 5, '13 by jasonbata2I also receive the declaration letter.. like list of the clinical hours , don of the hospitals and clinical teachrer? Did your school provide you this list? Also, what did your answer on no. 6 ,7 ,8 question like what agency something,? Good to hear that it only take you 2 months to receive the eligibity?
- 0Apr 5, '13 by jasonbata2what you guys put for?a full name and mailing address of gov agency tht regulates practice of nursing b. 7. full name and mailing address of the gov. agency that oversees the colleges and universities and no 8 . I gues is local nsg license, and certificate only right and no.9 is ok since our transcript is in English. Hope you could answer this for me.. appreciate..
- 0Apr 6, '13 by dragon_ladyYou can answer it by yourself since that is your declaration of nursing education.You can rely on your clinical rotations schedule for the lists of the hospitals.As for the agencies, agency who's responsible for the nursing practice would be PRC and agency that regulates the colleges is the CHED.As for the infos,check it online.If you don't have license or registration in the Philippines,that would be fine,just put None or N/A.And for the about the Internet or distant learning,put 0...Good luck