CES report expirationRegister Today!
- by spongebob6286 Jan 2, '09its been almost a month since CGFNS sent my CES report to the BON electronically. i havent submitted my application forms to the boards. will the CES report sent to them will have an expiration? my SSN has not arrived yet but i believe BON will still process my application, right?
- 1,228 Views
- Jan 2, '09 by Silverdragon102What you have to think of if they have no application to put it to they may destroy it. Probably worth sorting application. BON will process without SSN but may need it to issue license
- Jan 2, '09 by suzanne4You have nothing to worry about, it is usually about a month for the state to complete the process before they will release approval to Pearson-Vue for the ATT. The SSN# is not required to be able to sit for the NCLEX exam, only to have an actual license issued.
- Jan 3, '09 by spongebob6286Quote from Silverdragon102What you have to think of if they have no application to put it to they may destroy it. Probably worth sorting application. BON will process without SSN but may need it to issue license
what?! they might destroy it?! in case they do that, can i make a request from CGFNS to resend it again?
- Jan 3, '09 by suzanne4What we are telling you is that you have to have your application on file for licensure with the BON as soon as you can. There is no reason for them to have to hold onto anything if there is nothing that they can do with it. until they have the application in hand and have received processing payment from you, they are under no contract to hold onto anything.
Most definitely get the application into them now and do not wait for the SSN#. You can send them that at a later time. If they do not hold your CES report, then you will have to pay CGFNS again to send it out. If you were planning to wait for the SSN#, do not or you will incur more charges and time wasted.
States are getting much stricter in this now as they should be.
For others that are reading here, anytime that you know that your CES report has been sent to the state, make sure that you get your application submitted to the state ASAP.