What we are telling you is that you have to have your application on file for licensure with the BON as soon as you can. There is no reason for them to have to hold onto anything if there is nothing that they can do with it. until they have the application in hand and have received processing payment from you, they are under no contract to hold onto anything.
Most definitely get the application into them now and do not wait for the SSN#. You can send them that at a later time. If they do not hold your CES report, then you will have to pay CGFNS again to send it out. If you were planning to wait for the SSN#, do not or you will incur more charges and time wasted.
States are getting much stricter in this now as they should be.
For others that are reading here, anytime that you know that your CES report has been sent to the state, make sure that you get your application submitted to the state ASAP.