CA Board of Nursing - Page 39Register Today!
- count me in on this issue.. i have been denied by ca bon and now wanting to take lvn, ive sent my application to bon 3 mos ago and had same letter about additional requirement( declaration of nursing education) i dont know what to do,
- hi melai, do u have an email address that ican reach you? we have the same situation and just like to talk to u?
- hi melai12 do u have an email address? i need your help
- Jun 16, '12 by krinnieWhat to do with declaration of nursing education?
- Jun 19, '12 by jhoneusebioguys can u please help me regarding lvn application??? heres my emaill add pass_away18@ yahoo.com FB and YM thx
- Jun 19, '12 by RmCU_nAQuote from juan de la cruzI am an NCLEX applicant educated in the Phils. waiting for ATT..and reading all this is discouraging like wasting money for the application process is sad to say for those philippine nursing graduates who wish to be an Rn in CA cannot be eligible to take NCLEX..Why cant CA BON understand Philippine nursing programs..amen!!!..well said!!!Well, I think California is not going to budge on this. It's been set and implemented. Any RN applicant (specifically from the Philippines) who completed their OR, L&D, and Newborn Nursery cases outside of the Level Year or Semester when lectures on Surgical Nursing and Maternal-Child Nursing were offered do not qualify for licensure because the cases were not done concurrently with lectures. Hard pill to swallow but that's a decision that's hard to argue especially with a Board of Nursing. Sad part is it will disqualify graduates from excellent schools that really made sure students took time to complete 10 deliveries (5 actual, 5 assist), 10 OR cases (5 minor, 5 major), and 5 umbilical cord care on actual patients even if it took the whole Level 4 senior year to complete the cases. Even sadder, the terrible schools will just send fudged records to make it look like the cases were done concurrently with lectures.
- Jun 19, '12 by RmCU_nAQuote from RmCU_nACA BON should give us chance(s) to take NCLEX and take risks for it is a goal to be an RN if u took nursing school..I am an NCLEX applicant educated in the Phils. waiting for ATT..and reading all this is discouraging like wasting money for the application process is sad to say for those philippine nursing graduates who wish to be an Rn in CA cannot be eligible to take NCLEX..Why cant CA BON understand Philippine nursing programs..amen!!!..well said!!!
- Jun 19, '12 by melai12Sorry guys been so busy at work and in life... Nway firstname.lastname@example.org hit me up..
- Jun 19, '12 by TinkerBelle_81Highhope, I'm also from Lanting. I took the NCLEX in the philippines june 2008. I am now a nurse here in CA. I have other batchmates who recently submitted their applications to take the NCLEX that have also been denied due to the same reason. I think they are becoming much stricter now when it comes to international nurses. There are already a LOT of american nurses without jobs, mostly new grads, so I think their priority now is for american nurses to have jobs first.
- Jun 20, '12 by idreamtobeaNURSEhi melai,
i have sent u an email hope to hear from u soon...