CA Board of Nursing - Page 14Register Today!
- Feb 10, '12 by nursewholikesnursingob and med surge will take us 8 months total to complete. they let you take one class per sem. 6 units each. so thats 2 semesters for us. and a lot of money. yeaaahboi.
- Feb 11, '12 by jgiovannQuote from nursewholikesnursingis the enrollment still ongoing? i would want to enroll but the school is very far from us.ob and med surge will take us 8 months total to complete. they let you take one class per sem. 6 units each. so thats 2 semesters for us. and a lot of money. yeaaahboi.
- Feb 11, '12 by sallyp911I am trying to help my friend in PH and came across this for courses at SFSU.
Not sure if it's correct, but may be others here can also benefit from it and cruise thru their website to pinpoint your needs.
San Francisco State University - School of Nursing Info for Prospective Students
- Feb 12, '12 by htodabso will going back to school for those classes address the concurrent issue that we are having or just the deficiencies? I was able to email the analyst handling my application and i was told that I'm not qualified to be a RN in California without a masters degree. that doesnt make any sense . i was eligible before with a bachelors and then just because of dates of completion of our cases, Im told that i need a masters degree .
- Feb 13, '12 by jhenehIf only there some miracle haha,,, it totally sucks with the whole cases issue T__T
- Feb 13, '12 by BsnjojoI recieved a letter requiring me to go back to school to do my ob and med surg again. And given me 3 yrs to comply.