Bridging Program in Australia - Page 45Register Today!
- Nov 27, '12 by KrislynciaraQuote from marklouiemarcoNo, you don't yet. If you apply online, you just have to answer the questions online. No need for an interview anymore.
hello mark,one more thing,do i need to upload some of my certificates from seminars and training on IHNA apply online? thanks.
- Nov 28, '12 by Fredricka3So here we are, 28.11.2012 and still all 3 bridging programs are out of date or soon will be, ACFE, ETEA, IHNA. WHat is happening?
Every other bridging program gets accreditation on time, why this?
We are owed some explanation, not words from these schools, dates being change, conditional offers!
The only nursing program accredited by IHNA is the diploma of nursing (Enrolled Nurse) that is accredited to 2016, the bridging in both Melbourne and Perth are 2012 according to the AHPRA website, that gets updated regularly as things change.Last edit by Fredricka3 on Nov 28, '12
- Nov 28, '12 by KrislynciaraQuote from nurseJanellyhi were you able to lodge your application on latrobe website,gosh i hope they'll change their system,i just gave up,hehethanks! but i keep typing IRON but this is what comes out:
Search: *IRON You must select a course intake or clear before you can action
the application (using the buttons at the side of the page):
Code Title Campus Year Intake Commencing RGEH Graduate Diploma in Environmental Health Bendigo 2013 Semester 1 13-Feb-2013 RGOE Graduate Diploma in Outdoor & Environmental
Bendigo 2013 Semester 1 04-Mar-2013 RMOEE Master of Outdoor and Environmental Education Bendigo 2013 Semester 1 04-Mar-2013
grrr!! I hope their system gets better ASAP..
- Nov 28, '12 by dougersHi. Is there anyone here who is applying at AAON for 2013 Intake?
- Nov 29, '12 by einalem29hi. actually i applied in AAON too. submitted my docs 2 weeks ago. last week, they asked me to compile all my files in one pdf file.. haven't heard from them since then..
- Nov 29, '12 by dougersHi,
Is there anyone here who's doing the Dec Intake at AAON?