Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - page 29
by pfb85 226,508 Views | 784 Comments
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else here is applying as a nurse in Norway?? I am leaving on sept 8 and want to get in touch with other nurses who is planning/hoping to work in Norway.. Please send me an email or pm ... Read More
- 0Aug 8, '12 by buknithello everyone!!! just sent my documents to norway today via lbc together with my friend. we put together our documents in one mail but in different envelope so we can save money... we do it on our own. these are the documents we sent
certificate of live birth
nso birth certificate
secondary student permanent record
high school diploma
certification of good moral character
certification of good standing from prc
rn diploma from prc
college alumni id
certificate of employment
and som training certificates like iv therapist certification, bls etc etc...
just want to ask.. howlong do we have to wait for the invoice?
- 0Aug 14, '12 by buknitQuote from luzRNwere not yet enrolled in a norwegian school. we are planning to study after we get ourTo : Buknit
Can i ask are u already enrolled in a norwagian school here in manila ? I think the invoice will come 2 to 3 weeks depends upon the document u send ....that based from my research about norway
license from safh. and btw we are going to study the language in cebu. how bout you?
- 0Aug 14, '12 by buknitQuote from luzRNcoz we are from mindanao and cebu is the only place near to us offering the said language.To: Buknit
Why from Cebu ? are u living there ? were from manila ? because as far as i know it's nice to go with a group because there's a group visa interview by the embassy
did you submit your docus already?
- 0Aug 16, '12 by jabananahi luzrn ! we are enrolled to sigvathsen norweigan school here in manila. we are still completiing our documents for safh applicati0n and i really hope we won't miss any of the requirements.i just want to confirm if we need to add some requirements from what was posted from the guidelines:
all attachments need to be certified copies of:
• diploma/records for all relevant education. (certified copies of your grades alone do not suffice)
• authorisation/clearance/ licence from your home country.
• for applicants from outside of the nordic countries:
• attach a detailed overview of your educational institutions including a presentation of the tutorial programme. theoretical classes you have followed should be listed by the number of hours, and conducted practice by the number of weeks/hours spent within each department. remember to mention at what time the education was initiated and at what time it was finalised.-
attach a confirmation from your previous employers of your working experience from the time after your final exams and forward. this must include at what time you started working and eventually the ending date, as well as working area and field of experience. if you have not been employed after the finalisation of your education, you must include this information.
• attach certified copies from the health authorities of your country of education or the last eu/eea country where you have carried out professional practice, confirming your education, with regard to the eu directive 2005/36/ec on general education.
• attach a «certificate of current professional status» confirming your certified authorisation in the respective country. this declaration cannot be older than 3 months.--
- 0Aug 16, '12 by jabananahi jed101500 what documents did u send? did u apply for general or auxilliary nurse? we're just about to send our documents. may i know what are the documents u sent just to make sure we'll be sending the complete requirements. how long did it take from the time u paid til u get ur autorisasjon?