List of Psych NP Schools Online / Distance
- 0Jun 26, '09 by dc_frankIs there a thread or resource that has a list of online / distance learning Psych NP Schools, where you can do all the coursework online and coordinate locally (wherever you live) for clinical hours ?
Thanks in Advance.
- 4,568 Visits
- 0Jun 26, '09 by SandBetweenMyToesCheck this link out...you can search for specific NP specialties or in general, by state or online. Very useful, I found...
- 0Jun 26, '09 by dc_frankQuote from SandBetweenMyToesI've seen this online too.Check this link out...you can search for specific NP specialties or in general, by state or online. Very useful, I found...
The problem is that it doesn't include "all" ... despite the url Title.
For example, I goto Psyh NP school, put in my zip code, and get NOTHING. Then put in my state, NOTHING. That's ridiculous because University of Texas offers a NP Psych program. So if they don't include this large well known program, what else are they omitting? I imagine it's not a comprehensive source because the schools have to PAY to advertise there.
Anyone else? Thanks
- 0Jun 27, '09 by UVA Grad NursingAllnursingschools.com is a commercial website that charges schools to be listed there (the charge is hefty as well. Many of my colleages at most other instututions do not have the resources to be listed on that site.
Many of the for-profit schools are listed there because more students means more tuition dollars (and thus more profilt)
- 0Jul 15, '09 by dc_frankQuote from stormanNormanThank you. I'm off to google this program and see if I can find more info. ThanksMidwestern State University in Wichita Falls TX starts their "100% online" program Fall 2009. Their admission criteria is the easiest I have ever seen. Same for their FNP program.