Thoughts on PCMH (now Vidant Medical Center) - Page 5Register Today!
- TheChair1. Where are you flying out from?
- Jan 30, '12 by TheChair1SimplisticRnX,
I will be flying out of Indianapolis Indiana.
- awesome! good luck on your site interview, you're gonna do great
- Anyone know how long I should wait to hear back after the phone interview if I'm qualify for a site interview?
- Jan 30, '12 by TheChair1SimplisticRnx,
I think it just depends on the manager. Did you say you interviewed for adult medicine? Did the manager tell you anything at the end of the interview? When I had mine the manager told me that she would be forwarding my information and someone would contact me in a few days. I think you could maybe follow up with a call after one week if you haven't heard back maybe. Hope that helps. How did you feel about the interview?? I'm sure you did great!
- Yea I interviewed for fam medicine. She just told me that I should hear back from the HR by next week. I'm kinda worry now cuz I'm not sure if there's enough time since the program starts in like a month away and wondering if I have time to get endorsements. I was so nervous on my phone interview. It is definitely a lot harder than in person since you can't tell if the answers you gave is what they're looking for. I hope I'll hear good things next week. Are you nervous about your site interview? Best of luck. Please do update us on your journey over there
- Feb 1, '12 by narakiraHey thechair1, I hope your interview went well! I got an offer for the medical ICU. If u give me ur personal e-mail we can keep in touch. Let me know how it went. It would be awesome if we had class together!
- Feb 4, '12 by nathRNHow did everyone interview go? Im awaiting my faith.
- Feb 7, '12 by nathRNSimplisticRnx, I am unable to send private message. If you want you can message me your email and we can talk.
- Feb 12, '12 by narakiraAny news yet? SimplisticRnx I sent you an e-mail but didn't hear back. I just wanted to make sure the e-mail address was correct. I hope things work out for everyone.