NCLEX Results in NCRegister Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX Results in NC in North Carolina Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... How long does it take to get NCLEX results in NC? I took my NCLEX Friday, cut off at 75. I am...by Aneroo May 25, '05How long does it take to get NCLEX results in NC? I took my NCLEX Friday, cut off at 75. I am beyond paranoid that I have failed this horrible excuse for a test. I'm incredibly hormonal, which added to this, makes me a blubbering mess. I keep telling myself they're processing fingerprints or something, but I was hoping I'd be able to start working on May 31st. I could really use the insurance and really use the money right now. -Andrea
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=106199©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,755 Views
- May 25, '05 by AnerooNevermind! Guess what showed in the mail this afternoon!? My "You have passed the NCLEX" letter! WHOOT! I'm still waiting on the CBC to get a certificate number, but the fact that I can say I am a nurse, just totally blows me away. I still can't believe it's here! -Andrea
- May 26, '05 by TweegeQuote from aneroo:hatparty: congratulations aneroo:hatparty:nevermind! guess what showed in the mail this afternoon!? my "you have passed the nclex" letter! whoot! i'm still waiting on the cbc to get a certificate number, but the fact that i can say i am a nurse, just totally blows me away. i still can't believe it's here! -andrea
i can only imagine how great you must feel. can't wait till i can say the same, 2007 hopeful!!! i know we can do all things through christ who gives us strength! again congratulations and god bless you in all you do :hatparty:
- May 26, '05 by Luv2BAnurseWay to go nurse!
- May 26, '05 by suzanne4congratulations!
i know how hard that you have been working for this......
- Jun 3, '05 by VickyRNway to go, andrea!!!! :hatparty:
- Jun 25, '05 by NxKellzAneroo; Did you get your pass letter within a week of taking the NCLEX?
- Jul 6, '05 by RN ZekeWay to go!! Congratulations!!!!