Mission Hospital Asheville or Duke - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 27, '12 by alipetraThank you littlestbird! Will keep you updated on Mission
- Aug 28, '12 by alipetraHeard anything yet?
- Aug 28, '12 by alipetraCrazier: I spoke with HR today and they told me they were just waiting on references to schedule my orientation date. I followed up with 3 of my references and had them re-send the survey that was e-mailed to them. I'm not sure if this information helps in your case or not. Good luck!
- Aug 28, '12 by CrazierThanYouNo, I haven't heard anything yet. I email my recruiter twice but didn't get a response. Looks like I am going to have to call myself. I REALLY want to do the September 10th orientation because I don't want to have to wait on the next one!
- Aug 29, '12 by CrazierThanYouFinally! I got a call today to set up my health assessment, orientation and all that. I was really starting to get anxious! Have you heard anything yet? GOOD LUCK!
- Aug 30, '12 by alipetraI got my call today congratulations and good luck!
- Aug 31, '12 by alipetraWell, I got a call...missed it...called back twice...still don't know when my orientation date is! Ha. I hope they call back again today. My life has been in quite the holding pattern the past 3 weeks. Any idea if they only have orientation every 4-6 weeks like you thought? I hope not.
- Aug 31, '12 by CrazierThanYouWhen I got the call for the initial offer, I missed it. I bet I called 30 times (literally) and left several messages over the next few days before I got ahold of anyone! From what I'm told, Mission's HR is super busy.
From what I can gather, orientation isn't held very often. It must be an intense affair. I got my schedule and it's FIVE days for 8-9 hours a day and then a 6th day is "nursing skills lab". I'm curious about the lab and I'm seriously dreading those 5 days of orientation!
- Aug 31, '12 by alipetraScheduled my date today!!! I'm beyond excited. Good luck with orientation!!