Gaston College PN Program - Page 9Register Today!
- May 25, '11 by Onmyway323Yes I was, sitting in the back?
- May 25, '11 by kaylen26ok I had on a purple shirt
- May 28, '11 by optimisticallyhappyQuote from VioletKaliWhat kind of things do they ask for on the application?...How do they tally up points?...Do they give extra points if you have your CNA certification, CNA work experience, extra classes you've taken other than PSY 110, BIO 163, ENG 111, etc.A&P 1 and 2, BIO 168/169 will give you more points.
Yes Nursing is a completely different application.
- May 28, '11 by VioletKaliLPNIt's a basic application. Name, address, etc..
They look at the required courses and your GPA related to those courses. You get so many points for an A, B, C. You also get extra points for every point over 18 your earn on the ACT test, which they use as an entrance tool.
The 60 students with the most points get in. CNA, work experience, etc, is not something important with the point system.
- May 28, '11 by Onmyway323Try and get all A's, that's where I got my points.
- May 29, '11 by VioletKaliLPNi am getting ready to graduate in august, but i had a's, a b in eng 111, and a 26 on act, which gave me a lot of extra points.
so yes, try and make all a's.
- Dec 3, '11 by optimisticallyhappySince the semester is almost coming to an end how was the first semester of LPN school and the clinicials?..is everybody still in the program that started on the first day?
- Dec 3, '11 by Minnie02Hi everyone! Please could you tell me what are the requirements of the program? Also how does the point-system work? What is the highest number of points do you need to get in? and G.P.A?