NYU ABSN Fall 2013 EntryRegister Today!
This is a discussion on NYU ABSN Fall 2013 Entry in New York State Nursing Programs, part of New York Nursing ... Hello everyone! I have submitted my application and my transcripts to NYU for the ABSN program...by hopefulnurse24 Jan 21Hello everyone! I have submitted my application and my transcripts to NYU for the ABSN program beginning in fall 2013! I am very excited but surprised that we will be hearing so late about an admission decision. Is anyone else applying?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810051©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 91,364 Views
- Jan 22 by ebinbrooklynI'm applying. Still pulling together all my letters/etc. Does anyone know NYU's acceptance rate?
- Jan 23 by nmh1888I attended an open house last week and they said the acceptance rate is 35%.
- Jan 23 by hopefulnurse24I was told the 35% acceptance rate as well Nmh, what else did you learn at the open house?
- Jan 24 by iitsalisaI am applying as well. Most likely submitting my application by March 1st (priority deadline). How are you guys submitting the letters of recommendation ? Are you mailing them or providing them with envelopes ?
- Jan 24 by nmh1888They stressed that they do not only look at GPA, essay and recommendations are important. They have accepted people with below a 3.0 and rejected people with above a 3.0 based on the rest of the application.
- Jan 24 by hopefulnurse24My recommendation writer sent mine off for me, and used an envelope the school provided for her.Nmh, thanks for writing back! Do you live in the area?
- Jan 26 by PMHNPhopeful13i applied! april is so far away!
- Jan 27 by meh1127I am applying as well! Good luck, everybody!
- Jan 27 by hopefulnurse24So do we hear by April 1st? I'm a bit confused from different things I've been hearing and reading!